Wednesday, August 12, 2009

One Year!!!!

This year has flown past for us. We have loved every minute of it. I am so thankful for Greg and for everything he does for me. Even though we have only been married a year I can't imagine my life without him. For our anniversary Greg suprised me once again. He took me to the Tree Room at the Sundance Resort. It was so good and I loved the atmosphere. Greg ordered elk meat and I had wild boar, it was delicious. He also picked out a beautiful necklace with my birthstone in it. I am so glad I married someone with great taste in jewlery! My present to him was a Neal A. Maxwell quotebook and a Playstation 3 remote keyboard. The next night we enjoyed going to Cirque Du Soleil with Greg's family. It was AMAZING!!!! We enjoyed spending time with everyone. Thanks Jim and Marilee!!!


I love how much Greg and I have grown this year in our friendship and love for one another, and I can't wait for the rest of eternity!!!!

At The Tree Room

Sundance

My necklace (it makes an eight!)


Our cake!



Our cake was dry but still good!


3 comments:

Lisa Marie said...

Woot for 1 yr anniversaries! Congrats! Greg did a good job on the necklace, I love it:)

Curtis & Ashley said...

Fun! Happy 1 year Anniversary! Sounds like it was a good one.

Alex said...

Happy Anniversary!