Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Our New Car!!!

So about two weeks ago, our Intrepid decided that it wanted to die. Greg was on his way to pick me up from the airport, when it just decided that it was done. Not only did we get home at one o'clock in the morning but we were out a car. We decided together that our best option was to buy another one. I know it probably sounds silly, but this was one of the biggest decisions that we have had to make together. Neither one of us had bought a car before, so it was an adventure. I have decided that I hate salesmen, but don't worry Greg does nothing without research. After days of browsing online we spotted this gem! Today we went to the dealership thinking that we were just going to test drive it, but we ended up driving it home. We are very excited about this purchase. We now feel like we are officially adults. We went on a long car ride tonight, which is the best thing ever!! And best of all we don't have to rely on other people for rides!!

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I totally remember our first car purchase. I had a knot in my stomach for a couple of days after because I wasn't used to spending that much money! It turned out to be a great car, though.:) Congratulations!