Sunday, June 3, 2012

Almost there...

We officially have one more month until we get to see our baby girl, that is if she comes right on time.  I think we are pretty much as ready as we are going to get.  We have all the essentials, diapers, crib, changing table and a bunch of other things as well.  Let's just say this will be one of the best dressed little girls out there.  I just can't help myself, buying baby girl clothing is addicting.  As I'm getting near the end, I'm getting a little nervous, but mostly excited.  I keep picturing the way she will look and I can't wait.
It has been a little bitter sweet however, I will be leaving my job.  I have to say I work with some of the most amazing people who have become really good friends of mine. I know we will keep in touch though, and I get the opportunity to stay home and see my little girl every minute of the day.
Hopefully, one month from now there will be pictures on here of one adorable little baby!


2 comments:

Bryan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Alex said...

I can't wait to see pics of this little girl!