Sunday, November 23, 2008






On Halloween this year we spent most of the day with Greg's family. Before we went to his house we did get a visit from Charles and Valerie. They had taken Sydney Trick-or-treating and made a visit to our apartment so we could see her cute costume. She was a ballerina, and boy was she the cutest ballerina ever. The rest of the night we went to Greg's house. Greg's dad had a mask and was scaring little kids from the ward when they came up to the door. It was so funny. Greg and I then went out to eat with Greg's parents. We ended up going to a Mongolian restaurant. It was quite interesting. I have never eaten out on Halloween and now I know why. Let's just say there are some really crazy people in this world and they all come out on Halloween.

Sydney

2 comments:

Kristin said...

Yay...I'm glad you finally updated the blog! Okay, so that totally sounds like my dad, those poor little kids :) And your appartment looks way cute!!!

R A C H A E L said...

You have a blog! Right on! Loved reading how you and your hubby met! Such a sweet story. I am adding you to my blog list.

Check mine out

http://thepullmanfamily.blogspot.com

You guys look great together!