Monday, December 22, 2008

Christmas


Here is our beautiful Christmas Tree. Thanks to Greg’s mom we had a little bit of Christmas brought to our apartment. I love looking at it with the lights off. One of my favorite things about Christmas is the trees. It would not be Christmas without a tree. I have been so lucky this Christmas I have had the opportunity to help decorate multiple trees. My favorite one by far was Greg’s grandma’s tree. She has a tree with nothing but Lenox glass ornaments. It is so pretty and the best feature is that is spins so that you can see the whole tree. I love everything about Christmas. I have to say it is probably one of my favorite holidays. I love how everyone at Christmas is so happy. Even though I complain about it I do love the snow. Not so much the driving it but everything else is awesome. Growing up in Kansas my siblings and I always hoped and prayed for snow on Christmas. It was rare that we ever got enough snow that actually acumualted more than an inch. In Utah, however, they have the seasons right. There is the perfect amount of snow for Christmas. I am so thankful for the birth of our Savior and for the opportunity that we have been given to celebrate and honor his name!

No comments: