Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Changes...

This month has been one full of changes, but I'm very pleased to say they have been good ones! First, I graduated from Provo College with my Associates Degree in Medical Assisting. At first I was very hesitant to go into the program, but I am so glad that I did it. I love the field and think it is the perfect fit for me. Second, I got a job in Medical Assisting! I am currently working in the Central Utah Dermatology Clinic. I LOVE my job. I have enjoyed every minute of it and it's only been a month. I am amazed at how much I'm learning. We see a lot of people with skin cancer, so wear sunscreen people! I also get to work with teens who are suffering from acne and get to see their face when their confidence is restored. I think best thing by far is the people I get to work with, they are incredible. I look forward to going to work everyday. So yes a lot of changes but they have been amazing.

Greg surprised me on Valentine's Day by sending flowers to the clinic.

6 comments:

Alex said...

Congratulations! That's so exciting! You look good in scrubs! :)

Lisa Marie said...

Cool Lishy! Im so glad you love your job :) that's a good feeling.

Annette said...

Congrats Lish!!! That is so great!

Annette said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Lisa said...

Congratulations! My daughter, Camille, is at BYU and she comes in there.

larainydays said...

I'm so glad you're done with school and found a job you love. It was fun to see your parents this weekend. We're so glad for Melissa and James and his family see great.